Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thomas Drinkard intervews me, plus my interviews with others

Fellow author, Thomas Drinkard, interviewed me on his blog at:
http://brinson1.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/earn-about-h-e-r-o-meet-kevin-rau/
Check it, and his work out.  Interesting stuff, he combined his years in the military with some interesting fantasy.

Here are the newest authors I've interviewed on my website, if you've missed them:
Great indie authors, get some insight into them, and check out their books!

In other news, the cortisone shot for my shoulder worked ... to a degree.  There is still pain in it during certain motions, however.  I might need surgery after all.  Grr.

Also, with my latest work on H.E.R.O. - Gene Front, the H.E.R.O. series is up over 800,000 words now!

Have a great day.

'Til next time.

--Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment