Monday, June 25, 2012

Lucky 7 meme, Torching authors, Plots

Bruce Blake hit up Chantal Boudreau who hit up Tami Parrington in a blog meme and she hit me up to be part of this Lucky 7 meme. In Bruce’s words, here’s how it works:
  • Go to page 7 or 77 in your current manuscript
  • Go to line 7
  • Copy down the next seven lines/sentences exactly as they are
  • Tag 7 other authors
 
dance club and bar area.  Other than that, it’s an S&M type club 
somewhere in the building."
"So that's what I heard when I walked through the place.  I 
almost thought someone was being tortured.  It fits the whip comment 
by Rapture."
"Back to the topic, you faced off against these two groups?"
"Indeed.  Basilisk joined them, and had them back off.  Then, 

Well ... that's certainly an interesting topic to hit on my 7 lines.  Hmm.

Well, I'll throw the torch onto these 7 authors.  Let them dance in the flames!

Jan Tilley  @tilleytalk
Davee Nielson  @finlessbook
David Leadbeater  @dleadbeater2011
M.G. Wells  @MG_Wells
Jeff Whelan  @SpaceOrville
Cheryl Headford  @SevenPointStar
Vacen Taylor  @VacenTaylor

Mwahahaha!  And with that, my evil plot thickens!

'Til next plot.

--Kev



1 comment: