Sunday, August 12, 2012

Interview of me, new interviews of others

Just a quick blurb this time around, I've got writing on H.E.R.O. - Incursion to get done!  (Which is nearing the end chapters, by the way...)

Gary Vanucci interviews me on his Ashenclaw website.  Here's the link:
http://eyeonashenclaw.blogspot.com/2012/08/interview-with-kevin-rau.html

Interviews I've done recently of other indie authors (with more to come, I've got a small backlog right now):
Hmm, I think I need to post more often on the blog about them...  On the other hand, the Interviews page on http://www.kevinrau.com/Interviews.asp always has the full list!

Working hard on my latest novel, H.E.R.O. - Incursion.  I'm hoping for release by 9/1/2012, but it will depend on editing and proofreading times.  I won't rush them just to hit a deadline.  (But it doesn't stop me from hoping!)

I had to stop my 2-a-day workouts.  When combined with only eating 1400-1500 calories per day, my body was beginning to feel like I got beat up every day, and didn't have time to heal.  I'm still trying to keep the calories low, however.

'Til next time.

Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment