Monday, February 13, 2012

H.E.R.O. - Paragon graphics, shoulder

H.E.R.O. - Paragon has been off to the editors for half a week or so.  It'll be anywhere from a week to a month or so to get the copies back and make adjustments to the novel.  I'm hoping before March, since I'm strongly considering having a booth at a convention and would like to have time to order copies and receive them prior to it.

I completed the graphics on one of the antagonists in H.E.R.O. - Paragon.  His name is Atomizer.  There are pics available both on my website at http://www.kevinrau.com/HEROs/Atomizer.asp and also on the H.E.R.O. Facebook page (in the photos section) at http://www.facebook.com/herobooks.

Working on the next character from the novel now.  Then onto either one more, or to the cover for H.E.R.O. - Paragon.

On a completely different note, I hit 335 pounds on my bench press last week.  I'm pleased with that, but my chest/triceps/shoulder lifting days are causing the topmost part of my left shoulder muscle to either tear away from the bone, or at the very least straining it right at the point where the shoulder muscle is closest to the trapezius muscle on either side of the neck.  It's painful.  Not that I mind pain on a normal basis, but when I'm up a chunk of the night thinking about how wonderful the sensation in the shoulder is rather than sleeping that I really become annoyed with it.  This morning I'm only jogging - I'll give it a little more time to heal before I push it again.

'Til next time.

--Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment