Today's a good day. Two of my three editors finished going through H.E.R.O. - Dark Research the other day, and I've implemented the changes requested. The last sounds like she'll be done tomorrow, and then I can put the book out for Kindle right away.
Also, I finished my edit review of book 5 (H.E.R.O. - Horde), and sent it over to the first two editors. Not sure of a timeline, but it is now past one more hurdle on the path to release.
On a different note, I enrolled all of my novels in Amazon's Kindle Owner's Lending Library. If you have a Kindle device (sadly, they don't allow it with a PC, iPad, etc. running the Kindle reader - it must be an actual Kindle device) - but if you DO have one, then my books are now available for borrowing as your free monthly book to read. The downside of this is that I had to pull them from the Barnes and Noble bookstore for at least 90 days while I try this out. I'll see how it works for the first 90 days and decide which route to go after that, but Nook owners either buy very few books, or it's a dead platform or something. I've sold very, very few e-books for Nook devices.
Anyway, I'm now beginning work on the cover art for H.E.R.O. - Horde. I've got a strong idea of what I want to go with, now to see if I can actually do it and have it look decent.
'Til next time.