Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Busy Day

Today I began writing book four of the H.E.R.O. series.  I'd already written a rough outline for a good chunk of the novel, but this put the first actual 'words to paper,' so to speak.  It certainly starts out different than the other novels.  :)

I also created the graphics for Razorwing and added him to the character list on the H.E.R.O. tab of the website.  I'm rather pleased that I succeeded in matching my description in H.E.R.O. - Rise and Fall.  One reason for creating some of these characters prior to being used in a novel is that it is far easier to generate the graphics for a character, and then describe them in a book.  The reverse requires a lot of hunting for graphics files and texture editing.

Speaking of H.E.R.O. - Rise and Fall, it's nearly done with the final edit, and I'll be getting it out for the Kindle in a day or two.

--Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment