Monday, December 12, 2011

Rawr and H.E.R.O. - Dark Research

Rawr!  Had a great chest and triceps workout this morning, hit new highs on my bench press, decline press, incline press and dips.

H.E.R.O. - Dark Research (book 4 in the series) is now available on Amazon.com for the Kindle.  I immediately enrolled it in the Amazon Prime borrowing club deal as well if you have a Amazon Prime membership.  The proof for the paperback has also been ordered (to review the layout on the paper version), so that should be on its way to me soon-ish.  Createspace seems to follow their own version of the space-time continuum for printing/shipping books.  They are great when a customer orders, but when an author orders it can be lightning fast ... or turtle slow to get it out to us.

Thanks again to my editors - Ralph Gadbois, Dan Henry and Kimi Johnson - for their hard work on the fourth book, and my apologies to them for hitting them with the fifth book just before the holiday.  I'm hoping they find time to squeeze in the edits on it amongst the other obligations the Christmas season brings with it.

Have a great day, everyone!

'Til next time.

--Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment