Friday, November 4, 2011

H.E.R.O. - Dark Research now has a cover

I believe I've finalized the cover for H.E.R.O. - Dark Research.  Here's a tiny pic of it:

I'm breaking from using the gradient backgrounds I did on my previous three covers, but this one seemed to work out fairly well.  I might go with this approach on future novels as well, I guess I'll have to see how the next one turns out.  Razorwing's dark wings work nicely as a backdrop here.  I'm not sure sure it'll work as well with some other character in the background.

This fourth novel in my H.E.R.O. series is in the hands of the editors right now.  With some fortune they'll finish sometime this weekend and I'll be able to get the book out for Kindle and Nook early next week.  (Paperback is always delayed due to the requirement of ordering a proof copy.)

On the Books page of my website (http://www.kevinrau.com) the cover is clickable to view a larger version of the above.

'Til next time....

--Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment