Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Four new author interviews. The Snark.

Here are the latest interviews with authors on my site:

It seems like the Snark has come out more often lately.  Hopefully, it'll give readers a bit of a chuckle on the interviews!

Not much else new.  Working on H.E.R.O. - Gene Front, the next full novel in the H.E.R.O. series.

Got a cortisone shot in my left shoulder, the Doctor thinks I have arthritis and/or need to have a tendon cut.  I got to be one of the fortunate few who had the cortisone crystallize after the injection.  Great fun!  (Err ... I mean pain.)  Fortunately, that fades after a few days.  The shot's not working very well six days later now, I still have mild pain/annoyance there.  (Perhaps that is normal, not sure.)  At least it's not a torn muscle.  That would have forced me to stop weight lifting for a while.

Back to it, have a good day, everyone.

'Til next time.

--Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment