Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Random Initial Thoughts

I've got my core website I've been keeping up for a while, but I figured I'd share some of my thoughts in a blog for everyone.

H.E.R.O. - Rise and Fall (book 3 of the H.E.R.O. ongoing series) is at the final editor.  The cover has been created and tweaked from numerous angles until I found one that shows everyone's faces and looks fairly good.  I'm keeping the styles (the gradient background) on each of the novels to make them easily identifiable as a series.  This one I'm going to put out for $0.99 as an e-book (the others are $2.99).  I'm hoping to find a way to give it away for free for a month at the beginning, though I'm hearing that doesn't always work out right.

Last night I spent most of the evening working on a new character for the H.E.R.O. universe.  This one will be a woman who creates small creatures with her powers, and she uses them to be a superhero.  Two other new heroes were added over the weekend.  I'm not giving away the details/background on them yet as they haven't been put into a book yet - but I wanted the look and feel of the characters generated before I got into the writing for H.E.R.O. book 4.

Had a great back and biceps workout this morning.

--Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment